Returns & Exchanges
At Circle to Zero Pty Ltd, we want our customers to be satisfied with their purchases. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange the product free of charge, no questions asked, subject to the following conditions:
- A return or exchange request must be logged online with your customer account within 30 days of purchase.
- The product must be in its original condition, unworn, with packaging and tags intact.
- The exchange request can only be approved within 30 days of purchase.
Any faulty product can be returned for a refund, free of charge, within 30 days of purchase. To make a return and refund request, please log into your customer account or send us an email email@example.com with order details subject to the following conditions:
- The return and refund request must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- The product must be in its original condition, with packaging and tags intact.
If the product is not faulty or does not meet the above conditions, Circle to Zero Pty Ltd reserves the right to reject the exchange or return request. The decision of Circle to Zero Pty Ltd will be final.
This Return and Exchange Policy is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. By using our website, aciae.com.au, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this policy.
Please note that this policy is in addition to your statutory rights under Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We hope you enjoy shopping with Circle to Zero Pty Ltd, trading as aciae. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Return and Exchange Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.